The Senator Theatre, Baltimore, Maryland, photo circa 1948. The Senator was designed in an art moderne style by architect John Zink, and opened to the public on October 5, 1939.
Photo from the collection of the theatre’s former owner, Tom Kiefaber.
This is one episode in a series of posts revisiting my investigation into Baltimore City’s illegal transfer of The Senator Theatre from one private owner to another, at taxpayer expense.
11 Notes/ Hide
- jetspark2014 reblogged this from herownwrite
- sedraselections reblogged this from my1930s
- theblackfalcon likes this
- thawravideos likes this
- yayo-diamonds likes this
- my1930s reblogged this from herownwrite
- hellotheremynameisalice reblogged this from herownwrite
- heartmadeofarmour likes this
- herownwrite posted this